Date Bliss Balls
These date bliss balls are great little truffle style bites that keep well in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and are an instant pick me up.
They are also a great snack idea for kids or indeed for the husbands tiffin! Simple to make and only a few ingredients.
- 420g dates pitted and soaked in just enough water to cover them
- 200g mixed chopped nuts
- 3tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 piece of dark chocolate (Or around 10 – 15g)
- Put the nuts and cocoa powder in a food processor and pulse.
- Remove the dates from the water and drain, squeezing as much water out as you can.
- Add the dates and coconut oil to the blender and process until it starts to come together.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Top with a little salt and grate a little chocolate over each ball.
Based on 25 balls