0 Flares 0 Flares ×
I adapted these date cookies from the three ingredient peanut butter biscuits in a previous post. I love a quick recipe that tastes good!
Serves: 12 - 15 cookies
- 250g peanut butter
- 200g dates pitted and blended
- 1 egg.
- Preheat oven to gas mark 8.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Form the dough into round balls and flatten with a fork.
- Place on the tray 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes and remove from the oven.