Raw Blackcurrant, Lime and Coconut Tart
Well, isn’t this raw blackcurrant, lime and coconut tart the prettiest dessert? This Tart is made with Arctic Berries Powder, Coconut, Lime and Lemon Juice, Cashews and is Dairy, Gluten and Refined Sugar Free. You are totally going to want to display this dessert at your next dinner party!
This post is sponsored by Arctic Berries and contains affiliate links.
Hello guys! How are we on this sunny morning? I am just dropping by to say that I made this tart and you should totally try making it because it has the most delicious smooth creamy tart blackcurrant and lime filling and a gorgeous coconut crust. I know you will like it. That is why we are friends. What is also awesome about this dessert is that it is great for anyone with allergies because it is Dairy, Gluten, Wheat and Refined Sugar Free. Also Vegan and Paleo friendly. Yesssss!
Pink food is so beautiful don’t ya think? That is why pinky purple food should be on every dinner party table. I know my daughter appreciated the colours in this little tart right here. She is all about anything pink. She is currently dressed head to toe in pink, in stark contrast to me who is as usual dressed head to toe in black.
This no bake lime and blackcurrant tart is super zingy and a nice fresh dessert that is really easy to make. It is great to serve to guests or just yourself. Not that I would ever eat a whole dessert all by myself..Promise.
It is freezer friendly too which is reallllly handy with raw desserts. You could basically make one of these now and serve it on Eid or any other special occasion. You could also vary the ingredients! Arctic Berries have other powders too that would make that recipe adapting process really really easy.
This is some of what i used to make these tarts:
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Blackcurrant Arctic Berries Powder
- 1 cup Cashew soaked for 4 hours
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Arctic Berries Blackcurrant Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Selection or fresh or frozen berries
- Grease a 9 inch Tart with a loose bottom with coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients together and press into the tin.
- Pop the crust into the freezer whilst you make the filling.
- In the same blender (No need to wash) blend all the ingredients for the filling.
- Remove the case from the freezer and spread the filling over it.
- Pop into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Top with fresh or frozen berries if using.