Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies GF
These Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies GF are fudgy, melt in the mouth and so simple to make.
- 85 g Nut Butter Any Nut butter will work. I love Pip and Nut Peanut or Almond Butter
- 80 ml Milk I love Oatly
- 150 g Coconut Sugar
- 90 g Gluten Free Oats Blended to a flour
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 2 tbsp Cacao
- Pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Roasted Hazelnuts chopped
- 40 g Vegan Chocolate chopped
Preheat the oven to 180 C/GM 4.
Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
Add all the ingredients to a blender (aside from the hazelnuts) and blend till combined.
Fold in the chopped chocolate and nuts.
Spread the mixture into the greased tin. Bake for 25 minutes.