Khloe Kardashians Chinese Chicken Salad – Health Nut Copycat – This famous chicken salad eaten by Khloe Kardashian and gang is delicious and has the most amazing dressing ever.You simply have to try the Kardashian Salad bowls!
Can you imagine being in the spotlight 24/7? Would it affect your diet choices? I think it really really would. That is probably why the Kardashians are known to be amongst other things, health and fitness fanatics. Despite having never watched the Kardashians, even I am aware that they eat salads from Health Nut. Here is a recipe I shared for one of the salads recently.
Here is what they order:
- Khloe chooses the same Chinese Chicken Salad as Kim but she has organic chicken and adds avocado to hers.
- Courtney tends to choose the Chef Salad with no cheese, no tomatoes, and no sprouts, just sliced turkey breast, sunflower seeds, and added avocado.
- Kylie tends to order the Deluxe Salad with shredded chicken, no tomatoes, and no cheese. Her salad include carrots, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, and the Health Nut house dressing.
- Kendall gets the same order as Kylie, but only mixes the tomatoes.
For someone who doesn’t watch the Kardashians, I sure know a lot about the salad they eat. I read and research a lot you see.
So if you like chicken salads and you’d like to give this famous chicken salad a go at home, give this a shot and I promise you will love it. You could also make it for meal prep or work!
Khloe Kardashians Chinese Chicken Salad
Khloe Kardashians Chinese Chicken Salad - A famous Chicken Salad with the most yummy dressing and toppings!
- 5 large Lettuce leaves Shredded
- 1/4 small Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Spring Onion Finely Sliced
- 1 small Carrot Shredded
- 1/2 small Avocado Cubed
- 10 Peanuts or Almonds Chopped
- 1/2 Handful Coriander Chopped
- 1 large Chicken Breast Cooked and Shredded
- Handful Thin Rice Noodles
- 1 Cup Oil For frying
Sesame Soy Dressing
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Seeds lightly toasted in a dry pan
- 1/2 inch Ginger grated
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Water
Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl and toss through.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan until very hot. Very quickly deep fry the noodles and drain in a plate on kitchen towels.
Sesame Soy Dressing
Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
Quick Pickled Ginger
Combine all the ingredients for the pickled ginger in a small bowl and set aside for 15 minutes.
Pour the dressing over the salad and top with noodles and ginger.
The noodles here were not deep fried hence the lack of 'puff' in the appearance of them.