A Delicious No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake with a thick base made with Biscoff Biscuits and spread, rich, light and creamy Biscoff Cheesecake Filling, and crushed Biscoff biscuits on top! This cheesecake is a Biscoff lovers dream come true.
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
Biscoff spread has all the warmth, cosy feels, caramel notes and flavour of ginger biscuits combined with the earthiness of digestives.
The spread is the perfect consistency to make for an incredibly rich, indulgent cheesecake that is smooth, creamy and just melts in the mouth.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
**if you make something from tiffin and tea, i would love to see your creations! don’t forget to rate this recipe and leave a comment below! we love to hear from you. safira x
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
A Delicious No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake with a thick base made with Biscoff Biscuits and spread, rich, light and creamy Biscoff Cheesecake Filling, and crushed Biscoff biscuits on top! This cheesecake is a Biscoff lovers dream come true!
- 300 g Biscoff Biscuits
- 130 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Biscoff Spread
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 375 g Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 175 g Biscoff Spread
- 400 g Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Vanilla Bean Paste/Extract
- 3 Biscoff Biscuits Crushed
- 4 tbsp Biscoff Spread Melted in the Microwave for 30 - 40 seconds
TO MAKE THE CRUST
Crush Lotus Biscoff Biscuits into fine crumbs in a food processor or place in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Melt Butter and Biscoff in a pan or in the Microwave. Stir the melted Butter into the biscuits in a bowl.
Pour into 8 inch round tin and press down gently and evenly to make your base. Use the back of a spoon to smooth and place in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
Whip Cream with Icing Sugar to stiff peaks until the cream holds it's shape (6 - 7 minutes).
Beat the Biscoff, Cream Cheese and Vanilla together till well combined.
Gently fold in the Cream into the Biscoff mixture until fully combined. Whisk until thickened.
Take the tin out of the freezer and spread over the Biscoff Cream Cheese.
Add crushed Biscoff Biscuits around the edges of the cheesecake and drizzle over Biscoff Spread. Place in the fridge for 4 hours.
Tips and Tricks for Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- The filling - The cheesecake filling can be made in a food processor, high powered blender, or add all of the ingredients to a bowl and beat with a hand mixer.
- All about the Base - I love a thick biscuit base. To make the base you can use Oreos, Bourbon Biscuits or Chocolate Digestives instead.
- This recipe requires either a springform or lose bottomed tin.
- Take the Cream Cheese and Cream out of the fridge 1 -2 hours in advance - It makes it easier to blend smoothly.
- Fold the Cream into the Biscoff and Cream Cheese mixture gently - Just so you aren't losing any volume.
- For the drizzled Biscoff on top - Melt Biscoff spread in the Microwave for 30 - 40 seconds
- Chill the cheesecake - This cheesecake should be in the fridge for at least 4 hours in the fridge before slicing and serving.
Use full fat Cream Cheese - Any brand will do but it has to be full fat.
- Use any brand of Speculoss or Biscoff Spread - They will all work equally well.
Can it be made ahead?
Yes, it can be made up to 5 days in advance.
Can I Freeze Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake?
Yes. After it has set in the fridge, wrap the entire tin (you can remove the sides if you like) in 1 layer of cling film and 1 layer of foil. It freezes well for up to 2 months.
How to Defrost Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake:
To defrost this cheesecake, simply thaw in the fridge overnight.